Bringing the national parks to people—digitally, resulting in 38.4 million media impressions and 34 awards.
Trail View Platform · Content · Website
The Trail View project was born out of Nature Valley’s commitment to nature and their mission to preserve it.
It was the first-of-its-kind hiking experience and glimpse into America’s National Parks using Street View technology, and to pull it off we hiked, climbed, and captured over 400 miles of 360° photo-views across the country.
Trail View 2.0
Choosing from Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Great Smoky Mountains and Sequoia, hikers can pick one of the parks and explore its trails in depth via a topographic map. Trail View 2.0 also highlights Nature Valley’s preservation efforts, flora and fauna and mobile-optimized experience.
They ported the Street View 360 technology into creating the original, unprecedented Trail View platform.
- 38.4 million media impressions.
- Brand fanbase up 16,000+.
- $1.3 mil raised and donated for conservation.
- 10x growth in visitors.
- Average 3:41 min spent on site following broadcast spot.
- Featured in IDEO’s lecture series.
- 34 awards including 2x Cannes Cyber Lions, 2x Clios, and 2x Webby wins.
- A Street View-Style Tour Of National Parks Hiking Trails, Courtesy Of Nature ValleyFast Company
- Marketers Promoting a Granola Bar Hit the Trails in National ParksThe New York Times
- Hike Yellowstone From Home: Nature Valley Releases Virtual Park ToursCondé Nast Traveler
- Trail View captures 300 miles of US national park trails in 360 degreesThe Verge
- Nature Valley Trail View, Celebrated Digital Campaign for the National Parks, Gets an UpdateAdweek
- Nature Valley Trail ViewThink with Google
- Nature Valley Trail View 2.0Think with Google
- Nature Valley Offering ‘Street View’ for Hiking U.S. ParksPCMag
- SXSW: Virtually Hike National Parks With Nature Valley’s Trail ViewPopular Mechanics
- Creative Strategy
- Launch Strategy
- Prototyping & Validation
- Technical Strategy
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- UI/UX Design
- Visual Design
- Back-end Development
- Front-end Development
- Functional Prototyping
- Analytics & Insights
- Quality Assurance
- Post Production