An interactive exhibition to celebrate 30 years of luxury fashion.
I.T Hong Kong
Pop-up Exhibition · Installation
Pioneering a future of fashion
To celebrate their 30th anniversary, I.T commissioned some of the world’s leading fashion designers to co-create a unique collection of global exclusives.
To showcase the garments a traveling pop-up exhibition was created, designed by Jamie Fobert. We were invited to create the interactive aspect of the exhibition, in collaboration with The Fabricant.
On a global tour
The installation travelled to Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Beijing in the winter of 2018, and continued its way through Europe in the beginning of 2019.
Curious to know more?
Learn more about our expertise in retail innovation, by sending us a note to email@example.com, or check out our case-studies for Samsung or adidas.
- I.T celebrates 30th anniversary with immersive Jamie Fobert-designed installationwallpaper
- I.T celebrates 30th anniversary with special exhibition#legend
- Hong Kong’s I.T Teams Up With More Than 100 Luxe Brands for 30th AnniversaryHighsnobiety
- Into digital fashion? These Frame Lab exhibitors can show you what you’ll shop for in the futureFrame
- Digital exhibition marks I.T’s 30th anniversaryInside Retail Hong Kong
- Creative Strategy
- Experience Mapping
- 3D Design
- Creative Direction
- Motion Design
- Hardware Specification
- Installation Prototyping
- Interactive Environment